POCKETEARTH

A couple of new problems

Home All Topics Bugs A couple of new problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sabicas
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

I’m on an iPhone 4s, IOS 7. I use Pocket Earth very frequently. At some point in the last few weeks, the app has seriously slowed down. Anything I do in the app results in a 5ish second pause before anything else can be done. If i zoom in, I have to wait to move the map. If I tough an icon, I have to wait. If I move the map, I have to wait. It’s frustratingly sluggish. I’ve tried everything…..closed all apps, rebooted phone, etc. The “Nearby” search has a bug that appeared about the same time as the above issue. If I search for a gas station with the radius setting at anything (I usually have it at 8km) and hit “show all on map”, it displays thousands of items……..not just gas stations. This is the same for ATMs, Pharmacies or anything else.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

The Show All bug we are aware of and will be fixed in the next update within the next week.

I am not sure about slowdown as we haven’t seen that or had other reports of it yet. Do you have a very large number of Favorites items? If so that could be part of it. Since the last update, Pocket Earth keeps a complete Recents history which if you have a lot of favorites items could be taking too long to re-save them.

Sabicas
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

Ok, I have a large volume of favorites as I never delete them. Is it just the favorites in the vicinity of my current position or is it re-saving favorites on the other side of the world?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.