POCKETEARTH

Address Search malfunctions

Home All Topics General Address Search malfunctions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cottonM
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I can no longer search by address in the Search Dialog under the Addresses tab. Nothing happens. It returns “No Results Found”. I can however find the same address by using search function when starting a route. Once that address has been found it appears in the recent searches in the address search dialog. I will be using PE extensively for a weekend trip and this could be a serious problem in some cases. I am using PE 1.3 (latest v.) on iOS 6 (latest) on an iPad “3”.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Make sure you are not searching using the single field on top of the Recent Addresses list as this only searches in the Recents. You have to tap on the Search icon at the top right of the Recent Addresses window to get to the Address Form Search.

If this isn’t what is happening, please try it on our latest update (v1.4, released today), and let me know. If there is still a problem, we will be happy to look into it!
    cottonM
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Thanks. Duh. That was it. I missed the fact that there are two search icons.

Your app has been so handy for me when traveling. The combination of better location on the iPad via wireless hubs & the ability to save routes in PacketEarth has really made traveling easier. It took me a bit to become familiar with the operation (see above…) but once I understood it it was a breeze.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.