POCKETEARTH

After upgrade to 2.0 all maps lost – to annoying to accept ?!

Home All Topics General After upgrade to 2.0 all maps lost – to annoying to accept ?!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JacobThePhotographer
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

As I found out and learned from upgrade experience and from this forum all map data will have to be re-downloaded . This is more than annoying it is an outright disaster for me. I live remote in Australia and have very poor download speeds. During a rescent trip to Sydney downloaded all of Australia  AND Europe for a coming trip. Set out many prospects routes etc. Now have to do that all over again. To me this is more than a oversight , it is  a completely ridiculous way of assuming the whole planet is on fast internet speeds : not so. PLEASE do something about this , I have never heard about upgrading software would result in dataloss , absolutely crazy ,!! For now I had to revert back to the old version of Pocket Earth. 

Further the Pocket Earth has stolen my heart, it just works , so you can imagine my frustration !!
    Cheers ; jacob 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.