POCKETEARTH

App ends when I try to make a route to a favorite in IOS 7

Home All Topics Bugs App ends when I try to make a route to a favorite in IOS 7

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alanrbb
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I’m using Pocket Earth 1.6.3 with IOS 7 on an iPad. I start a new route, select Favorite, and the app ends. I’ve restarted the iPad a few times, and it fails every time.

Kritou
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 96

Same here using iOS 6.1.3

BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 298

Whoops, same for me: iOS 6.1.3, PE 1.6.3. Immediate crash, and only when choosing Favorites. Others (Current Location, etc.) seem fine.

I’ve used the function successfully before, so assume it’s been introduced with the Scale Bar Fix update to v1.6.3. (Or at least I think I have!)

Kolliflaver
    Participant
    • Topics: 0

I have updated the pocket earth on both my iPhone and iPad (both running iOS 7.0.2). Whenever I start a route and select the starting point as a pin from my favorites, the app closes. I went ahead and deleted the app from both my phone and iPad, downloaded again and tried… no luck. It still closes.

I have pocket earth version 1.6.3 on both devices (iPad mini and iPhone 5, both iOS 7.0.2)

I have emailed geomagik thrice over the past week, but no response….

XOMTOR
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 118

Same issue here. iOS 5.1.1 on ipod Touch 4 and iphone 4s

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Sorry for the delay, we have corrected this issue! We will submit a new update to Apple on Monday and it should be available for download in about 1 week.

As a work around to this issue:  you can open the favorites screen and find the item you want to route to, then tap the blue arrow next to it to get to its Detail screen, and finally, tap the Route button.
    Aldwin
    Participant
    • Replies: 6

I’ve been experiencing the same problem as what others posted above for almost a week now. I hope the update will be available soon.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

The update, v1.6.4, has been approved and is available for download.

Alanrbb
    Participant

I added the update, and my problem is fixed. Thank you.

XOMTOR
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 118

Updated and it appears to be fixed. Great work. Love developers like you guys.

Aldwin
    Participant
    • Replies: 6

Thank you very much for the update!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.