I’m still testing, but it looks like a great app to me!
I found this bug so far: when reading a Wikipedia-Article, there are some words missing. Comparing with the original, I found out that all the italic text in the wikipedia is left out on Pocket Earth. (I would not mind not having the text in italic, but not to have it at all makes the article sometimes hard to understand).
P.S.: An example so that you can reproduce the problem:
We are aware of this issue. It has to do with our approach to processing the articles, which we have decided is somewhat flawed. We are redesigning this process from scratch, but it may still be a few months before it is finished and corrected. BTW, we are planning to bring images (optional), more article content, and more languages with this redesign as well.