POCKETEARTH

Bugs in Changing the order of Destinations of a Route

Home All Topics Bugs Bugs in Changing the order of Destinations of a Route

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250
    Changing the order of destinations in the Destinations list of a route is a bit to sensitive. If you move a bit to slow the dragging is canceled.
    On my iPhone 3GS (iOS6) PE crashes now and then when changing the order of destinations (more than 4 destinations, including an adress).
    Sometimes the name of a destinations is changed to “+ Add Destination” (so multiple “+ Add Destination” are displayed in the list. 
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Are you still seeing these issues?  Does it only happen when GPS is on?

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250
    Yep, still crashes sometimes. You still see the 3D drop shadow of the dragged item when it crashes. It happens at the moment I drop it.
    It also happens when GPS is switched off. Sometimes it happens after just a couple of times shuffling around (3 or 4 times). Another time it does not crash after 10 or more times. 
    My last few crash reports – may 3rd somewhere between 20:30 and 21:00 – are from this bug. (I assume you can see them right?)

On my iPhone iOS6 dragging the list items is smooth, but on my iPad iOS7 I can’t drag at all.   

GeoMagik
    Admin

Thanks, fixed this one, but looks like there is another crash reordering dests that I need to figure out.

Sjasmin
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Hi,

When I try to change the order in an itinerary, the dragging button is available during a very short time. When I hold and try to move it, it returns to its initial state. So, no possibility for me to add intermediate destinations in my itinerary…
    GeoMagik
    Admin

@Sjasmin:

A new update 2.0.2 is available since today which corrects this issue and many other bugs. Another update 2.0.3 should be available in about 2 weeks to address a few remaining bugs and usability issues.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.