POCKETEARTH

Connecting Two Routing Points Together, not working in certain areas when trying to make a route??

Home All Topics Bugs Connecting Two Routing Points Together, not working in certain areas when trying to make a route??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    valk_rider
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

While making a route the app will not allow two track points to connect if they cross an area that has a purple dotted line going across the road see pictures attached.  Coordinates 40.97387N – 81.41786W and 40.98906N – 81.40569W trying to go strait from the yellow point to the red point is not possible the app will re-route all the way around.
    It seems that the purple dotted lines may be county or city markers, I had this happen before but did not make a note of the coordinates.  BTW the area in the pictures is in Ohio / USA near uniontown zip code 44685.

Could you tell me if I’m doing something wrong or is this an actual app bug!

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.