POCKETEARTH

Crashes during distance measurement

Home All Topics Bugs Crashes during distance measurement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trip
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 2

App crushes whenever doing 2 finger pess and hold

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Hi, thanks for reporting this!  I just tried though on 3 different test device and don’t see any crashes or bugs with the distance measurement tool.

Could you make sure you are running the latest version of Pocket Earth (v2.0.1 just released a few hours ago) and try again?
    XOMTOR
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 118

@GeoMagik

Just tried this on iOS 5 and yea it does crash. Took a look at the logs and it seems similar to the crash reported by @jsgblom with regards to the new route/street address search. Anyway, I replicated it in the beta as well so you should be receiving the logs.

GeoMagik
    Admin

Thanks @XOMTOR, I got the crash log. Unfortunately its a pretty weird one that doesn’t really say much.

@Trip, can you tell me what iOS version you are using?  Maybe its an iOS 5 only issue.
    Trip
    Participant

Yep I am using iOS 5.1.1

Trip
    Participant

Even when I am doing this comment. The screen keeps expanding. M

GeoMagik
    Admin

Ok thanks! looking into it.. and yes, we just did a redesign of website and some things are bit quirky still. next week we will sort out website and forum stuff 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.