Home All Topics Bugs Crashing App when searching Pins

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GeVaSta
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 15

As mentioned before my app crashes when searching the Pin-database. When I have about 8000 pins in the database it looks I can kind of search. When I open the wanted folder to search I can enter letters and the found items are showed. It is however impossible to exit this screen bij deleting characters or hitting the Cancel button (right-top). Only by hitting ‘Show’ I can leave the screen. When the database is bigger, searching does not work at all. After entering the first character in the searchfiled, crashes the app and I get back to the iPhone mainscreen. As mentioned before also deleting folders withPins takes a very long time. Yesterday I deleted a folder with about 15000 pins. It took about 4 hours! Today I added again a database of about 17000 pins. Trying to search crashes again. The CrashLogs are attached.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.