POCKETEARTH

Displaying multiple tracks

Home All Topics General Displaying multiple tracks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GregE
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 2

I frequently have two tracks displayed at once. I would like to be able to choose which track is displayed on top of the other, but can’t figure out how. Any ideas?

NSquirrel
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Select a track in favourites.
    Look for Hide when not selected and slide left to turn off.

In Settings, GPS & Compass, scroll down and look for Track Auto Hidden. Sliding right on this will auto hide tracks when not selected to be shown on the screen.

I hope that this helps you. Sadly massive spam being posted often submerges questions🙁

GregE
    Participant

Thanks, but what I’m trying to do is display both tracks at once, but be able to choose which one is displayed “on top” of the other where they overlap.

NSquirrel
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Thanks for your reply GregE. No idea except what I expect that you have tried, which is to make the tracks different colours.

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

A bit cumbersome: the last imported track will be on top of the other. So delete and re-import the track that you want on top.

Open door: selecting the track makes it stand out from the others.

GregE
    Participant

On my iPad the last track imported is usually top, but rarely on my iPhone. I don’t think I’m doing anything differently on the two devices.

If I select the track, then I can’t record another one at the same time, just add on to the selected track. I know I can extract the new recording from that track, but that’s a pain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.