POCKETEARTH

Editing Cloudmade routes

Home All Topics General Editing Cloudmade routes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 299

I’ll muddle through! The first question will be:

How do I delete route points? Changing/editing a route is difficult, because although I can force a “Change” by touching for a NEW route point, the old lones remain in place and the new route has a crazy amount of backtracking/etc. trying to incorporate both new and old points.

I need a quick way to say “Delete, ignore, rub out this irrelevant route point”!

Thanks!

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

You can press and hold on any existing route point (control point or route destination) and drag to move its position on the map. If you tap on a route point its info will be shown in the info panel, then tapping the X button will remove it from the route.  From the Route Detail screen, if you go to edit mode, you can also drag n’ drop destinations in the destinations list to reorder the destinations in your route.

picobrew
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Are route points the same as pins?
    My problem is that I have accidentally created extra pins – and can’t find a way to delete them.
    If I tap on a pin – their is no x button to remove the pin.

Please help.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

To save routes, pins, favorite places and POIs, just tap the Favorite (star-) button on the Info Panel. Items can be removed by unstaring the item, swipe to delete, or via edit mode.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.