Error processing route request

Home All Topics Bugs Error processing route request

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

I made an account and tried to fix things, but it seems kind of hopeless to me. For example, the street on which I live is labelled as one-way, but it says bicycles yes. In my country, and I suspect for many other countries in Europe and perhaps other countries as well, bicycles are not required to follow traffic laws. So, this should not be an exception. The exception should be if bicycles are required to follow traffic laws.

For now, the pedestrian route works best for bicycle routing in the city. I went on a bike ride in the countryside the other day and instead of making a route, I just used the bicycle layer and that worked very well. In fact, for even in the city, the bicycle layer works well – the ferry, for example, is listed as a bicycle route, but apparently not in Openstreetmaps.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.