POCKETEARTH

Export to Evernote

Home All Topics Feature Requests Export to Evernote

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    exex531
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

Hi there!

With the upcoming new features (making groups for your saved places) I would love to see several options to export items!
    What I would really find useful would be the ability to export groups and places / pins to Evernote.
    So we could save the coordinates with the name and the notes to Evernote.
    Thank you!
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

We haven’t used Evernote before, but we can check it out and see what would be involved to support export to it.  Note that PocketEarth already supports export of Pins to CSV format, which you may already be able to use in Evernote (either directly, or by opening in Excel and copy & pasting it into Evernote).

Ozgeo
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 52

I agree with Evernote support in the future. Everything I do now goes in/out of my Evernote account. It took me a while before I realised its amazing potential. Just do an App Store search on Evernote to get an idea of the awesome third party support for Evernote, either by direct add-on apps or by symbiotic support by major app developers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.