POCKETEARTH

favorite management?

Home All Topics General favorite management?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hey there,

Great application. I have a bunch of favorites for cities that I have visited that I would like to group by city is that possible?

Also how do I delete a favorite.

Thanks so much
    DJ

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

First the easy part: you can delete a favorite by tapping the star in the info panel (or the detail screen) of the selected favorite. It’s an on/off toggle.

Another way to delete favorites (either pins, pois, routes or tracks) is to go to Main (left) menu » Favorites and tap the Edit button in the upper right corner. Now you are able to select multiple favorites. To delete the selected favorites you can tap the trashcan in the lower right corner. To answer your question about groups: instead of deleting the selected favorites you can add them to a group by tapping the folder button which is next to the trashcan (placed at the lower middle).

This will also work in the Favorites Per Type sections: My POI, My Pins, My Routes and My Tracks.

Kritou
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 96

Q1 Menu (three bars on left side)/Browse/My Groups/Green “+” to greate new city group name

Q2 Menu/Browse/Favourites/ Swipe appropriate favourite from right to left

That is how I do it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.