POCKETEARTH

Glad to be back!

Home All Topics General Glad to be back!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 298

Dear Friends,

I had been trying to access PE Forums for some time, without success. I just a day or two ago got an invitation to download a new Beta Testing version, and thought, Wow! Maybe PE is still kicking. Came to the website and found the forums alive again. Neato! (Shows how out-of-it I’ve been lately.)

Looking forward to interacting again.

Yours,
    BuckyE

mongrelfish
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 11

Hi BuckyE!

Glad that you are back, and wonderful to hear that you are testing a new beta version. Are you allowed to say what new features are being trialled so we can have an idea of what to look forward to?

Thanks!

Mongrelfish

BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 298

Dear mongrelfish,

I’m not testing. I can’t get the beta on my iPad at the moment. I’ll try to, and in the meantime I’ll look at the posts and see if I can give any advice.

Kritou
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 96

… a very impressive new routing engine

mongrelfish
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 11

Oh that’s really great to hear, Kritou! So offline routing capability is finally coming to Pocket Earth?

Kritou
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 96

No, it is still a third party engine but one with full access to the latest OSM data and very fast

Ozgeo
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 52

Hi @buckyE, good to see you here again. 3.8 B15 has now been intergrated with the Pubic release which is good to see. There were so many good new features I was pleased to see have been adopted, like the extra icons for use with waypoints.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.