POCKETEARTH

GPX files won’t import – iPhone13

Home All Topics General GPX files won’t import – iPhone13

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Kitchener
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I’ve been downloading GPX files for walks in Europe for a number of years with no problem. Whilst the files download to iCloud, when I attempt to import them to Pocket Earth they will highlight but nothing happens.

I have deleted and reloaded the app (sadly losing a lot of information), updated the iPhone and app and downloaded a GPX file which I used recently yet nothing imports.

The attachment shows all I see.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

The ‘text button’ Open is on the top-right, next to the title of the map (in your screenshots Recent).

The text of the button is nearly the same as the background, so you don’t see the text of the button. If you set the brightness of your screen to maximum then you will see the dim button ‘Open’.

Instead of importing from PE you can also share the gpx-file with PE. Hold the file until a pop-up menu appears and tap Share. You will find PE in the list of apps to open it with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.