POCKETEARTH

IOS 7 Ready?

Home All Topics General IOS 7 Ready?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Roy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

After 1 week ill start to walk the Camino in spain. Before i go i want to upgrade my iphone 5 to IOS7. Will Pocket Earth working on IOS 7?

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

It should, yes.  We have done some basic testing already and it seems to work as usual, though we are still in the process of accessing it more thoroughly. I will keep you posted about our findings.

Roy
    Participant

I am having some isseus with the search results. I am not able to click on them. I use the iPhone 5 with IOS 7

Roy
    Participant

I removed Pocket earth from my iPhone to see if the problem would resolve but it didn’t. My trip starts tomorrow. Is there a change that it will be fixed soon?

GeoMagik
    Admin

Hi Roy,

We are looking into this issue, and can probably submit the update to Apple by Monday, however, it generally takes them 1 week to approve the updates.
    I will post any work-arounds or other new info we have regarding this issue here.
    penneyft
    Participant
    • Replies: 1

Hmmm…  Just bought new 5S and Pocket Earth crashes before finishing launch, even after a reboot.  This was on a new install, not a restore from backup

GeoMagik
    Admin

@penneyft: Thanks for reporting this issue!  We have identified the cause of this crash on iPhone 5s and have  corrected it. We will submit a hot-fix update to Apple tomorrow and expect that they will approve it within one week.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

GeoMagik
    Admin

Apple has approved our PocketEarth v1.6.2 hot-fix update which corrects the startup time crashing issue on the new iPhone 5s, the search results bug on iOS 7, and other critical iOS 7 fixes.

Please let us know if you find any additional issues!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.