POCKETEARTH

Large font dashboard

Home All Topics Feature Requests Large font dashboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PocketZwerver
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

Hi there! I often use the app on a iPad in my car (so plenty pixels available). I would appreciate the option to get a dashboard in view with my speed, altitude, location, speedlimit if available in a safe quick glance font size. Maybe configurable; fontsize, datafields. The neat slightly transparent bottomline takes too much strain to read, while driving, at least for my eyes. Keep up the good work!

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Thanks for the feedback! We have gotten this request a few times already, and we will try to offer a better “info” experience in one of our coming updates.  Our next update v1.5, however, is already past the “feature complete” milestone, and so won’t include this yet.

Note that when in Navigation or GPS Track Recording modes the Speed, Altitude, and Direction Info is shown in a much larger font.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.