POCKETEARTH

map layers broken?

Home All Topics Bugs map layers broken?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

There are three map layers I see: land use, bicycling and “hiking”. Land use works. I can turn it on and off. However, the other two do not work at all. If I check one or the other, the map does not change at all.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

These layers should still be working okay, but may not be available everywhere (depends on data available in the OSM project). The Cycling layer shows highlights for officially recognized cycling networks, while the Hiking layer simply shows hiking trails from a more zoomed out view. They also emphasize related POI such as view points and cycle shops. See the attached screenshots for an example taken from Switzerland.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

They used to work for me as well. However they no longer do. I use my home city as an example. When I put in bike layers in the past there were several to see. Now, there are none. Is there some way to fix this?

BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 299

This all works for me, as expected. iPad 2; iOS 7.1 ; PE Pro 2.3.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.