POCKETEARTH

Maps available in France

Home All Topics General Maps available in France

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Macart
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hi,

I would like to purchase the app, but before doing so, I would like to know if there is a way I can check which maps are available?
    I’ll be traveling to France in a small province, called Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and also to Marseille. So I would like to know if these maps are available to download? since I won’t have internet connection there and I’ll be traveling by car and bike.

Thank you very much,
    Regards,
    Arturo
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799
    Hi Arturo,

Both Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Marseille are available for download.

PocketEarth allows you to download as many countries, regions, or towns as you like.  Our database includes every place with population over 1000, but even smaller villages may be found on the map, and the region they are in can be downloaded to ensure you have it offline.

Our map data comes from the great community driven open mapping project known as OpenStreetMap, so the best way to evaluate the quality of the data in your area of interest is to check the map on their site: http://www.openstreetmap.org/

Macart
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hey,

Thanks a lot!
    I’ll give it a try.
    Great initiative.
    Cheers
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.