POCKETEARTH

New Help Manual

Home All Topics General New Help Manual

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    garykueber
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I looked at the website to download a pdf version of the Help Manual.  The Help Manual on the website seems to be not updated.

MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

I agree. I hope that a pdf version will soon appear. There have been a lot of changes and the new manual would be very useful to have.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

The updated Help Manual can be found on our new website here:  http://pocketearth.com/help

Most browsers will let you “print” this page to a PDF file.  If you have trouble I can post PDF versions.
    If you notice anything in the Help Manual that seems to still be out of date, let me know!
    MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

Thanks for your helpful post. What you wrote did indeed work for me. I thought that since each topic was closed except the first, it would print only one subject. However, I saved it as pdf and got the entire manual. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.