POCKETEARTH

New Zealand map download does not complete?

Home All Topics Bugs New Zealand map download does not complete?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darren123
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hi

I am trying to download the entire map of New Zealand, the download gets to 99.4% and then stops/
    I have tried restarting the download but the same thing happens, 
    Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Darren
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799
    Although we use one of the fastest and most reliable hosting services available, there was an incident recently which caused a loss of some data. We are still working with the provider to understand and avoid this issue in the future, but we have corrected the immediate problem.
    Please go to Settings > Data Cache > Check for Updates to get the latest and complete maps data. Note this will cause a full download of all maps and other data needed for all cities, regions, countries, routes & tracks that you have marked with a green (or yellow) star.   It is recommended you do this while on a WiFi connection.
    We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused!
    darren123
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hi 

I have just tried this and the same thing happened??
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

I just verified again that the current datasets are complete, and also tried downloading NZ myself, and it completed without problem.

If you go to Check for Updates, does it tell you that you are already up to date?  Also do you have Wikipedia enabled, and if so in which language?  I only verified the map data and english wikipedia so far, so am wondering if there could still be missing wiki articles in another language that is causing this problem…
    Best Regards
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.