POCKETEARTH

“Organize” My Destinations

Home All Topics Feature Requests “Organize” My Destinations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BuckyE
    • Topics: 63
    • Replies: 298

Excuse me if this is a request for help, and not for a new Feature!

I don’t see any way to “organize” the list in the My Destinations palette. I’d like to be able to do two things:

1. Make larger categories for individual Maps/Destinations, for example, France and then have France expand into a sublist, the way the Search palette does.
    2. Arrange the Destinations list manually, to override the default alphabetical ordering.

Eventually I’m going to have a lot of maps, and a pure alphabetical list of them all is going to be a bit cumbersome. Not a deal breaker, I love this app, just a hope for the future. Perphaps I’ve just, as I often do, missed something? Thanks!

Bucky (Obsessed by Organization) Edgett

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Hi Bucky,

Your not alone in missing this kind of functionality. A number of our users have also expressed interest in such organizational enhancements. We are planning to add this functionality in one of our coming updates.
    BuckyE

Bless you! It’s nice to know I’m not the only one, and very nice to receive such an encouraging reply.

Toosie53
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I cannot find a way to delete a route point (including the final destination point) from a route.

GeoMagik
    Admin

Hi,
    We just released PocketEarth v1.3 which includes a complete redesign of the routing function. Let us know how you like it.
    Thanks.

BuckyE

Hope the organizing function(s) make it into v1.4!

GeoMagik
    Admin

v1.4 will be released soon and will only include CSV/GPX import functionality as well as bug fixes.

BuckyE

Well, I’m looking forward to the Organizing Function for a future version. I have faith!

BuckyE

Any word on an Organizing Functions for Pins, Destinations and Routes? We’re going abroad in March, and such functions would sure be handy!

GeoMagik
    Admin

Hi Bucky,

This will be included in our next app update, PocketEarth v1.5, which we are hoping to release in the next few weeks.
    It will include the ability to make Groups/Lists of any content (destinations, listings, pins, route & tracks).  You will also be able to drag n drop reorder items in any of the main favorites lists as well as within your groups. We will post our full feature list for v1.5 in the next week.
    BuckyE

Oh, oh oh! What great news. I knew I could trust PocketEarth, the best map app on the planet!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.