POCKETEARTH

Pocket Earth FREE versus PRO?

Home All Topics General Pocket Earth FREE versus PRO?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

There are two versions of Pocket Earth, the free and the PRO version. I noticed the FREE version now has in-app purchases (PRO Upgrade and per continent/region), and the Pocket Earth PRO app by itself is now €19.99? Is there any difference in functionality between the FREE in-app PRO and the Pocket Earth PRO app? (It’s a bit confusing!) BTW: I totally, fully and wholeheartedly agree with the price raise but the price difference is weird and confusing.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

@jsgblom:

There is no different between PE Pro app and PE Free with Pro Upgrade. Sometimes we put one or the other on sale though so the price doesn’t always match.

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

OK. The reason I started this topic is that I noticed that people who follow my PE workshop are confused by this. They really don’t know which app to buy (and the price difference is also not helping). Ideally I think it would be best to get rid off the PRO app and have only the in-app purchases. What would help is to recommend the in-app version in the description of the PRO app on the app store, and mention that there is no difference in functionality.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I agree. I was confused by this too. But thanks for clarifying here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.