POCKETEARTH

Speed labels also visible when not routing or tracking

Home All Topics Feature Requests Speed labels also visible when not routing or tracking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

When I’m cycling and not using routing or tracking I would still like to be able to see the three bottom values speed / direction / altitude. (Better even to be able to select other values, see also my other feature request about this.)

For instance: swiping the buttons to the left shows the three value labels (and swiping the buttons to the right removes them, as it is now).

My feature request slogan:

“The best overall navigation-app. Enthusiastic to help making it even better (for me at least)!”

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

lol, nice slogan 🙂

We will try to get this one in in the next update. There is already the issue that during tracking or nav mode, the main buttons are not accessible on iPhone. We were planning to deal with this by allowing swipe to return to the main buttons, so your suggestion fits nicely with that idea..

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

Nice improvement to be able to slide in the values.

A small thing is that the iOS bar is showing.

And when in landscape mode with the buttons off you can not get the buttons nor the values back , except by going into portrait mode.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Thanks for the bug report!  Looks like this only happens in landscape when the Zoom buttons have been disabled. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.