POCKETEARTH

track color

Home All Topics General track color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    d.bredius
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Simple question : how to change the color of an imported track ?

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

Short answer: not possible.

Longer answer: Blue is the default color of a track. A segment – or the whole track when it contains only one segment – becomes red when it is selected (when tapped on the blue line in the map).

Why do you want to able to change the color of a track?

d.bredius
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I made a boat trip of 5 following tracks and I want those different tracks in different colors on one map.

jsgblom
    • Topics: 88
    • Replies: 250

Makes sense. You could create a feature request for this functionality.

You can show multiple tracks in the map by assigning all the 5 tracks to one group. You can do this by opening the detail screen of a track and tap the Groups entry (you will find this under the section Overview). Create a Group and select this for the track. Select the same group for the remaining tracks.

Now go to the Favorites » My Groups and select the group. Tap the View button from the details screen. Now all the tracks are displayed.

To show the tracks in a different map than PE you could try the web app http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/ on a computer and open the GPX tracks. With MyGPSFiles you can change the color of each track (and do a lot more).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.