POCKETEARTH

Turn by Turn instructions (voice)

Home All Topics Feature Requests Turn by Turn instructions (voice)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    photoacrobat
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0

Hi,

I couldn’t find a post about it so I started one. Is there a chance that voice guided turn by turn instructions will be added in the near future (in offline mode)? I really love your app. I live in El Salvador right now and it works quite nice there to navigate through unknown parts of the city. Just looking on the map to read instructions in rush hour traffic sometimes is quite difficult so basic really simple voice instructions would be perfect. 
    GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Thanks for your feedback!  We have had a few requests for Voice Navigation, and would like to implement it, however, we do not at the moment have the resources to do this. We will let you know when this situation changes and we are able to give a specific timeline for this feature. 

Eth
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Dear all,
    What a pitty, I think you will win a large biker comunity if you implement the Voice Navigation and the offline recalculation.
    Great Tool! Remain creative and efficient!
    Ekki

MikeB
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 55

The biker community can simply buy a phone holder for the handlebar of their bike and easily see where they are and where they need to go. I find that much more useful than a voice telling me what to do next when I’m not sure where I am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.