POCKETEARTH

Update issue

Home All Topics General Update issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bull600
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

After recently updating the app I opened Pocket Earth and a screen popped up saying it first needed to download some information. Despite repeated attempts the download fails to work and the app can’t be used. Any suggestions?

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Our hosting provider is experiencing an outage since a few hours and they are working hard to correct it. Very sorry for any inconvenience! Please know that we use one of the fastest and most reliable hosting providers available and they have never had an outage before.

I will update when this has been resolved, but it should be within a few hours.

GeoMagik
    Admin

This issue has been resolved and downloads are now working properly again. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Rick
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 4

hi, I am having a similar problem. when I open a map and proceed to do a search for an address or location it times out – and says “Pocket Earth was unable to find – try again later”.

GeoMagik
    Admin

@Rick:

This will be corrected in a few days. Please see this discussion for more details.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.