POCKETEARTH

Ver 2.0 bug reports

Home All Topics General Ver 2.0 bug reports

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ozgeo
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 52

Hi Abe

I just downloaded and installed ver 2.0, but I only get the controls and setting menu. The map screen is all white.

Some of the menu options are white and the app crashes often. After calculating, it shows I have 10.4Gb of maps

I can see all my data, like groups, pins, routes and tracks. And the GPS coordinates show at the bottom. Also if I click blindly on the screen I can easily find pins that display their data.

The other issue I am having is the app crashed when many menu buttons are pressed like “My POI’s”

I wonder if anyone else is having the same problems.

Cheers Anton.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

Hey,

Could you try to locate and email us the crash logs so we can diagnose this issue?  You should sync your device to iTunes first then follow these instructions.
    Ozgeo

OK, is there a way to capture the err log from the iPad as Im away from home and even when I do get home I try not to use iTunes

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799
    I think I have an idea already about what is going on.
    Could you tell me if you did the Setup Wizard appeared after the app update?
    If not, did you do an in-app data update after the app upgrade? 
    If not, please tap on the Settings button, go to Manage Data and Check for Updates.  Let me know if this corrects the problem! Thanks
    Ozgeo

Good news, this suggestion worked fine. couple of crashes but download going ok. will now take several hours to do the 10Gb so I will let you know tomorrow.

I would provide a screen dump but cant see that this possible

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.