POCKETEARTH

App still crashing with searching of large number of pins

Home All Topics Bugs App still crashing with searching of large number of pins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GeVaSta
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 15

In another thread it was dicussed before: To post and another post

After installing the new Pocket Earth Pro 2.6.1 version I hoped the search and crash issue would be solved. However it still persists. When I enter the first character in the search bar, the App crashes immediately. I have about 20.000 pins installed. It would be very nice if this could be solved. I tried it both on Iphone 6, iPad air and iPad 2 and all with the same crashi result. I am willing to do some testing or sending a large pins-file for your testing, if needed.

kal
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

It would be useful if you could send us your data as a PE archive. Please send to info@geomagik.com and we will look into this more.

GeVaSta
    Participant

I have send the requested archive. Thanks.

GeoMagik
    Admin
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 799

@GeVaSta

Thanks for the file, that did help! We were able to identify and correct the issue already. We will include the fix in our next update. The issue was related to long text in the Notes.

GeVaSta
    Participant

Glad to hear you found the problem and solved it. Looking forward for the next release.
    Thanks for your effort.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geomagik LLC

Contact Us

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!
Please fill out the form below or post to our Forum.

PocketEarth © 2012 GeoMagik LLC. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.